Vanderwist services the greater Cincinnati , Dayton, Northern Kentucky, Indianapolis, Cleveland and Northeast Ohio areas. The Vanderwist family has been involved with the irrigation and plumbing industry for over sixty years. Originating from the Cleveland area, Vanderwist of Cincinnati, Inc. moved to its first location in the city of Mason in 1988. In 1996, we expanded to the Indianapolis area and opened Vanderwist of Indy. Our corporate offices moved to its new facility on Industrial Row Drive, in 1997. In 2003 we purchased D.R. Vanderwist & Son, the original parent company in the Cleveland area and renamed the division Vanderwist of NE Ohio. We are proud to offer our residential and commercial customers a full range of services which include: design, installation, service, retail sales and “Do It Together” Programs in the areas of our expertise: Automatic Lawn Irrigation - Landscape Lighting – Fountain Waterscape Systems.
We are proud to be one of the largest and most professional irrigation contractors in the state of Ohio. We are one of a few Ohio based companies certified by the Irrigation Association.We are fully insured for your protection and guarantee our work from defects in material and workmanship. Vanderwist is proud to be a Level 2 DRUG FREE Ohio Workplace as defined by the State of Ohio Workers Compensation Bureau.
Vanderwist has grown through our outstanding reputation and customer referrals. With over 18 years in the Cincinnati, Dayton, Indianapolis and Cleveland area, our customer list speaks for itself:
- Deerfield Town Center
- International Friendship Park
- Heritage Country Club and Community
- Four Bridges Country Club and Community
- Wetherington Country Club, Community
- Reserve of Montgomery
- The Villages of Pine Run
- Bethany Commons Community
- Harbour Town Village Community
- Riversbend Community
- Indiana Downs
- Westwood Community
- Stoney Ridge Community
- Rockbridge Fountain
- Eton Collection
- Cuyahoga Community College
- Brecksville Community Center
- Carl B Stokes Federal Courthouse
- Westlake Service Center
- Thousands of residential homesites
The above irrigation and lighting projects were designed and/or installed entirely by Vanderwist. We have thousands of loyal customers, many of which have been doing business with us for over 40 years. Vanderwist takes great pride in offering only superior products, trained technicians, quality installations, and a friendly office staff to help you when you need it.
Vanderwist stands for Professionalism, Quality and Satisfaction.
Top Ten Questions and Reason why you should Choose Vanderwist.
- Question: How can I be sure Vanderwist will be around after the job is finished?
VANDERWIST IS COMMITTED TO THIS INDUSTRY! Please stop in and visit us. We are proud of what we have invested in our business and customers. We have been invited to be a preferred contractor on "Angie's List".
- Question: Do I have to worry about Vanderwist leaving material and trash on my property?
We get compliments, not complaints on our clean up.
- Question: Communication is a big issue; can I expect my calls for service to be returned in a timely fashion?
We have full time office, technical, and installation staff to assist you all year long. Our office staff hours are from 7:30 to 4:30 pm. Our installation and service crews enjoy many hours of overtime during the peak season and work on Saturdays for your convenience.
- Question: Can I trust Vanderwist to handle mistakes in an efficient manner?
We take responsibility for our mistakes and correct them to your satisfaction.
- Question: Your bid was not the lowest one I received, why should I select Vanderwist?
We do not design to be the lowest bid. We engineer our systems for proper design and prepare written estimates. Our customers have all the costs up front. There are no hidden charges or costly 'add-ons' once the project has been initiated. In addition, we only utilize top of the line commercial grade products to ensure our customer receives lasting beauty, function, durability, and effectiveness with each item selected.
- Question: Your bid had 25% more heads compared to all other bids I received, why?
Our systems are designed to provide optimal coverage. Systems are engineered to assure proper distribution of water when we are finished. Head and valve locations are installed with design and aesthetics in mind. We often have more heads, valves, and a larger expandable controller which are necessary to provide proper control, separate watering areas and coverage which aids in achieving an efficient system design.
- Question: Most Irrigation Companies have to order parts, does Vanderwist?
We stock a large inventory of parts to prevent shortages on the job and breaks in service. We also offer our customer's parts for replacement needs at competitive prices.
- Question: I called a Lighting Contractor and received a voicemail to call back in the Spring. Can I expect the same type of message when calling Vanderwist?
Never. Vanderwist employs a full time office staff year round during regular office hours, Monday through Friday 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Trained installers and technicians are also available year round for your service and installation needs.